Monday, September 10, 2007

Headline you can smile about

"Anti-war leaders stymied, frustrated"

A well-known anti-war leader has gone public with the transcript of a private conference call that shows peace activists are exasperated with the Democratic congressional leadership and at a loss for a long-term strategy.
...But the call shows the war opponents are having little success because of fears about the impact on next year’s elections if the party is seen as defeatist.
There's not a ton of need for commentary. That's just a great snapshot of what victory over treason looks like.

I hope they squirm like rats in a trap.

2 comments:

Matt said...

Victory over treason... god, you make me sick to my stomach. I don't mean that figuratively.

k2aggie07 said...

You missed the earlier post on treason and the democratic leadership.

I have no problem with pacificsts. That word doesn't describe the current democrats in congress.