Thursday, August 02, 2007

This is me

I took a Kiersey test and it said I'm a FieldMarshal Rational. I would tend to think its right, not because I necessarily think it applies to me but because I think other people would say it applies to me. Does that make sense?

As the organizing capabilities the Fieldmarshal increase so does their desire to let others know about whatever has come of their organizational efforts. So they tend to take up a directive role in their social exchanges. On the other hand they have less and less desire, if they ever had any, to inform others.

Hardly more than two percent of the total population, the Fieldmarshals are bound to lead others, and from an early age they can be observed taking command of groups. In some cases, Fieldmarshals simply find themselves in charge of groups, and are mystified as to how this happened.
...
Although Fieldmarshals are tolerant of established procedures, they can and will abandon any procedure when it can be shown to be ineffective in accomplishing its goal. Fieldmarshals root out and reject ineffectiveness and inefficiency, and are impatient with repetition of error.

5 comments:

3agmom.000407 said...

How true, how true. But are you really "mystified" when you realize you are leading the group?

k2aggie07 said...

Annoyed would be more like it.

your sister said...

I'm a guarding, what do you think about that?

your sister said...

i meant a guardian...typed too fast

k2aggie07 said...

I'm not sure what exactly a guardian is. Put a description.

Hmm...I looked at the Kiersey sight and it says nothing about "Punk" on there...