Thursday, August 02, 2007

Signs of the Apocalypse

Someone should restrain me. Hillary is sounding reasonable...

"Presidents should be very careful at all times in discussing the use or nonuse of nuclear weapons," Clinton said. "Presidents since the Cold War have used nuclear deterrence to keep the peace. And I don't believe that any president should make any blanket statements with respect to the use or nonuse of nuclear weapons."
As before something about this just seems too good to be true. Its like he's feeding her chances to sound reasonable, calm, and "presidential".
Oh wait, I finished the article. All is right with the world:
"You didn't hear that from me," Clinton said laughing... "I would rather not comment because I consider what happens in a classified briefing to be classified."
Thats rich.

0 comments: