I tried to not do it. Through his Barackalypse moment with Pakistan and his meek refusal to ever nuke anyone, ever, period I refrained from calling him an idiot. Despite his lack of any sort of meaningful experience, I was willing to give him a shot -- anything is better than Hillary, right?
I'm afraid I can't any longer. This is the smoking gun; this is the proof. Barack Obama is a freaking idiot.
Its beyond stupid. Its undignified. Pandering on the most basic level. "What's your favorite song, Senator?"
"Oh, just this little number I like to call...'Look how Latino I can be'."
Update: WILLisms.com has a nice list and summary on this position:
- When asked how we would respond to another major al-Qaeda attack on the U.S., he talked about disaster response instead of military action.
- Last May, in the wake of the deadly Kansas tornado, Obama said "Ten thousand people died - an entire town destroyed". The death toll was actually 12 people.
- Obama stated that he would meet with enemy dictators - without any preconditions.
- Not long after, he said "if we have actionable intelligence about high-value terrorist targets and President Musharaf will not act, we will." With allies like Obama, who needs enemies?
- He then declared that the use of nuclear weapons against al-Qaeda were "not on the table."
- Obama just last week referred to the 'president' of Canada. Canada has a prime minister, not a president.
- "We've got to get the job done there and that requires us to have enough troops so that we're not just air-raiding villages and killing civilians, which is causing enormous problems there."