Thursday, July 05, 2007

Biden lays it out

Whew! Joe Biden had this to say today.

“This guy is brain dead,” Mr. Biden said to surprised applause and laughter from the crowd. “I know I’ll be quoted, I’ll be killed for that.”

“This is a guy who is on the balls of his heels, here’s a guy who is lower off in the polls than any president in modern history and he goes ahead and he does something that just flies in the face of the sensibilities of the American people.”
The scary thing about the second half is that if you don't know who's saying it, you wouldn't know whether they were talking about Scooter or immigration. That's how bad the nuts on both sides have become.
A few minutes later, Mr. Biden turned his sights on Rudolph W. Giuliani, the former mayor of New York, and a Republican running for president. “I can hardly wait to debate Rudy Giuliani if he is their nominee,” he said. “Because I will eat his lunch. The next time I hear a Republican talk about us being tough on terror – give me a break!”
I can hardly wait myself. Rumor reports he's going to up the ante from insults such as "brain dead" to the more devastating "stupid face".

0 comments: