Monday, June 04, 2007

On Immigration...

You know, I am firmly convinced that under the current laws we could have our border with Mexico (and Canada) shut down today. If there were an uprising that poured in from the Baja peninsula and threatened San Diego I guarantee you an armed presence with clearance to use deadly force would end illegal immigration today.

So, given that, a scenario that is possible and even probable under the current laws, why do we need new laws to secure the border? George W. Bush could legitimately and effectively seal our borders with one stroke of the pen if he so desired.

It becomes clear that everyone in Washington profits too much from the flow of illegals to stem the tide. Call your representative and have them vote No for this busted bill.

1 comments:

canary said...

Your blog is very interesting!
Please, send me the photo of your pc desk.
I'll publish on my blog!.

EMAIL: pcdesktop1@gmail.com