Monday, August 21, 2006

Sound Familiar?

This is a page right out of Saddam's book. I wonder if we're going to have to deal with Ahmadinejad soon? I hope not. It is interesting to note, though, that every time they rattle their saber they make a quick profit. I wish I could artificially inflate 80% of my personal GDP just by opening my mouth.

At any rate, check this out and ponder:


VIENNA, Austria (AP) -- Iran has turned away U.N. inspectors wanting to examine its underground nuclear site in an apparent violation of the Nonproliferation Treaty, diplomats and U.N. officials said Monday.
Is there any doubt at this point that they're not merely enriching uranium for energy purposes? Not that there was any doubt in my mind before...

Tomorrow is supposed to be the big day. Perhaps tonight before you go to sleep you should check in with The Big Guy, just in case.

0 comments: