Monday, August 21, 2006

KOS Kidz Are The Ultimate Cynics!

Oh those wily KOS Kidz...the results of their poll following the foiled AQ British Terror plot follow:


It's a legitimate interdiction against terrorists, and I am thankful for it.
226 votes - 5 %
It's a legitimate interdiction against terrorists, but one that Bush and Blair will use to help boost their sagging popularity.
715 votes - 18 %
This is a concocted effort to divert attention from Lebanon and Iraq
92 votes - 2 %
This is a concocted effort to divert attention away from Lamont's victory
49 votes - 1 %
The plot may have been real, but the timing of the arrests and the hoopla are mighty suspicious
1269 votes - 32 %
This is a hoax, pure and simple
34 votes - 0 %
This is a hoax, and it's just one of several that will take place between now and November
355 votes - 9 %
I am withholding judgment until I have a couple more pieces of information
174 votes - 4 %
I am withholding judgment until I have a lot more information
777 votes - 20 %
I don't have a clue
159 votes - 4 %
Other
26 votes - 0 %


They're sly ones, they are. No one is going to get the jump on them this time.

If you ask me, not enough of them clicked the "I don't have a clue" category. If any of them read Drudge, they'd know that 11 Suspects Have Been Charged and that there has been "substantial material" gathered in the investigation. Then again, if this is all a hoax they're still likely to believe that Bushitler has all of the UK in his pocket, Londonistan and all.

4 comments:

Matt said...

From OpEdNews.com:

Other British officials told NBC News that many of the suspects had been under surveillance for more than a year, since before the 7th July 2005 terrorist attacks. "British police were planning to continue to run surveillance for at least another week to try to obtain more evidence" -- as it was clearly lacking. But: "American officials pressured them to arrest the suspects sooner." An American official also confirmed the disagreement over timing.

I've heard this a lot lately. That the U.S. pressured Britain to make the arrests early. My imaginary freind tells me to be suspicious of this fact. Better put on my tin foil hat and start talking like tweety bird. Then me and my liberal freinds will go eat paint chips, take our pants off and dance around a fire, while screaming at the top of our lungs, "YEAAAAAAARRGH"!!!!!

k2aggie07 said...

44% of those polled either flat out disbelieve it or think forces moved in for some political purpose.

23% said it was real, with 18% of those saying Bush and Blair would use it to help their popularity.

Start humming the twilight zone. Theres a conspiracy afoot!

PS How would delaying it by a week have any impact on the political arena? What's happening this week and not next?

Matt said...

I don't know, I'm not a "Kos Kid". I like Kos, because he's just as pissed off as I am... but I don't agree with everything he says. Because he's so pissed, many lunatics go to his site, including many paranoid conspiracy buffs so those polling results don't surprise me one bit. All I said was that it was suspicious. I don't know what gain might come from it, but when British authorities are planning to arrest these people at a certain time, and the U.S. government intervenes and pressures them to do it earlier with no clear reason as to why, that is a little suspicious. I'm not jumping to conclusions, I'm just sympathizing with my liberal brethren.

There are so many conservative lunatics out there. I could devote my whole blog to their lunacy, but that's just not my thing. (unless they're the big guns, the talking heads and the hypocrits)

k2aggie07 said...

I like Kos, because he's just as pissed off as I am

Translation: "YEAAAAAAARRGH"!!!!!

Haha.

the U.S. government intervenes and pressures them to do it earlier with no clear reason as to why, that is a little suspicious

No clear reason that you know of. I could think of a few -- they had info the Brits didnt. They thuoght perhaps the terror attack would be linked with Iran's Nuke announcement. They were afraid the timetable of the attack was changing and they didn't want to risk it. Someone had a bad day and wanted to see them fry.

Its only suspicious if you're looking for a reason.