While visiting China, Hugo Chavez said Israel's action in Lebanon was "worse" than Hitler's.
Visiting Venezuela President Hugo Chavez has denounced Israel's recent attacks on Lebanon as "genocide," likening its action to war crimes committed by Germany's Nazi leader Adolf Hitler.Someone get the man a dictionary. Let's define look at this, shall we?
And here's some numbers to arm yourself with:
Victims of the Holocaust:
- 5.1–6.0 million Jews, including 3.0–3.5 million Polish Jews
- 1.8 –1.9 million non-Jewish Poles (includes all those killed in executions or those that died in prisons, labor, and concentration camps, as well as civilians killed in the 1939 invasion and the 1944 Warsaw Uprising)
- 500,000–1.2 million Serbs killed by Croat Nazis
- 200,000–800,000 Roma & Sinti
- 200,000–300,000 people with disabilities
- 80,000–200,000 Freemasons 
- 100,000 communists
- 10,000–25,000 homosexual men
- 2,500-5,000 Jehovah's Witnesses 
I know its pointless to discuss this as Chavez knows theres no comparison to Hitler and is just baiting the world stage, but I mean really. The news wires shouldn't even print that stuff without including numbers like those above.